Monday, August 22, 2011

Makin' the Cut III..........Sexifying a Man's t-shirt!

The other day my man was tossing out some t-shirts that he no longer uses and to my dismay, poking his wrinkly handsome face out from the bottom of the pile was WILLIE NELSON!! "WHHAAAAAT you're throwing THIS out?? Oh huh uh!" hahaha

So I did what any self-respecting female Willie Nelson fan should, I snatched it up, grabbed a pair of scissors and got busy turning my hubbies frumpy old man's t-shirt into a super awesomely cool women's t!!

Here's what I did........

1st......cut the neck line in a boat shape (sexy off the shoulder look)

2nd......cut off the sleeves right before the hem

3rd......cut off the bottom hem

4th......slit all the way from the bottom hem to the sleeve on both sides of shirt

5th......cutting both front and back of the shirt....cut triangle "shark teeth" all the way up on both sides

6th......matching front to back "teeth" tie in double knots all the way up (it's so knot hard) hahahaha


TA-DA you are finished!!!!

This is how I will rock mine.......
skinny jeans and my beyond rad Minnetonka Fringe Moccasins =)

closer look

Much Love & More to Come,
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. omg I love this!!! And thanks for saving WILLIE!! (Love Willie!) Anyway ... I have a bunch of Poison shirts that are too big now because I lost some weight ..... going to a concert tonight, no doubt wanting to wear my Poison shirts .... and thanks to you .... NOW I CAN!!! (I mean... now I can... AND look good in them!)


    Thanks for your brillian advice, not only is it sexy but also easy to do for craft-challenged people like myself. (Trust me .... I'm incredibly bad with crafts.... this one came out great though!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog :) I'm so glad you will be rocking that Poison shirt sexily! (great job on the weight loss) #neverthrowawayagoodtee

      Delete
  2. Excellent, thank you! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete